Joint 4th AMICI - 8th Theodor Escherich Symposium
October 21-22, 2021
Hybrid Online & In-Person Meeting
Medical University of Graz
Neuer Med Campus
Neue Stiftingtalstraße 6
Christine Moissl-Eichinger, Medical University of Graz
- Lindsay Hall, Quadram Institute/ TU Munich
"Exploring the delicate balance of the early life gut microbiota"
- Søren Johannes Sørensen, University of Copenhagen
"Early-life microbiota and chronic inflammatory diseases – results from the COPSAC study"
- Elisabetta Caselli, University of Ferrara
"The built-environment microbiome in the hospital setting: implications for infection control strategies"
- Nicholas Youngblut, MPI Tuebingen
"Modulators of archaeal and bacterial community assembly in the vertebrate gut"
- Paul Wilmes, University of Luxembourg
"Deciphering microbiome exposures in human health and disease"
- Stefan Niemann, German Center for Infection Research, Borstel
"Evolution of drug resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis strains"
- Michael Schloter, TUM
"Antibiotic resistances in fish farms and consequences for environment and non-target organisms (EU project CONTACT)"
- Tomislav Cernava, Guiyang University
"Identifying novel health indicators in the plant microbiome"
- Ahmed Abdelfattah & Birgit Wassermann, Technical University of Graz, ACIB
"The global apple microbiome and human health"
Click here for more information about the symposium and registration.